Planning Your Visit
Admission and Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation:
February 18 to April 25, 2014.
Tuesday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Admission by donation.
Tuesday - Sunday and Holiday Mondays ( CLOSED REGULAR MONDAYS )
Saturday, May 17th to Monday, October 13th, 2014
10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- $7 per person - tax included
- children age 3 and under FREE
- If you wish to visit only the Pioneer Village Café you are not required to pay the admission to Fanshawe Pioneer Village.
Do you want to save even more on admission?
Buy a special family pass and SAVE! Visit Fanshawe Pioneer Village all year long for one low price.
How to Find Us
Located in the North East corner of London, Ontario, The Fanshawe Pioneer Village is easily accessible from Toronto & Detroit by Highway 401, from Sarnia by Highway 402 and from Stratford via Highway 7 to Highbury Avenue.
- Plenty of free parking available.
- Our large parking lot gives easy access for large buses and camper trailers.
- Special Needs parking available at our Tollgate. (sticker required)