Planning Your Visit
Admission and Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Sunday and Holiday Mondays ( CLOSED REGULAR MONDAYS )
Saturday, May 18th, 2013 to Monday, October 14th, 2013
10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thanksgiving - December 20th, 2013
Open for prebooked Education Programs and Ticketed Events only
- $7 per person - tax included
- children age 3 and under FREE
- If you wish to visit only the Pioneer Village Café you are not required to pay the admission to Fanshawe Pioneer Village.
Special pricing for our signature events:
A Haunting We Will Go!
- $5.00 - Tax included
- children age 1 and under are free
Do you want to save even more on admission?
Visit us more often for less by purchasing a seasons membership.
Memberships are available for families, individuals, seniors and grandparents.
How to Find Us
Located in the North East corner of London, Ontario, The Fanshawe Pioneer Village is easily accessible from Toronto & Detroit by Highway 401, from Sarnia by Highway 402 and from Stratford via Highway 7 to Highbury Avenue.
- Plenty of free parking available.
- Our large parking lot gives easy access for large buses and camper trailers.
- Special Needs parking available at our Tollgate. (sticker required)